The key elements of this article include:
- Level Access agrees to acquire UserWay, a pioneer in accessibility AI technologies
- Kodiak Robotics selects Ambarella’s AI domain controller SoC for its next-gen autonomous trucks
- Ericsson to extend network exposure to the edge through 5G and edge computing
- DatChat unveils the “Habytat” AI social gaming platform and developer program
- Clapself launches its AI Professionals service to provide businesses with access to exceptional AI talent
Level Access, a digital accessibility solutions provider, has agreed to acquire UserWay, a company specializing in accessibility AI technologies. This acquisition will enhance Level Access’s capabilities in providing accessibility solutions for digital platforms.
Kodiak Robotics, an autonomous vehicle company focused on trucking and defense, has selected Ambarella’s AI domain controller SoC for its next-generation autonomous trucks. Ambarella’s CV3-AD685 SoC will serve as an embedded compute solution in Kodiak’s vehicles.
Ericsson plans to extend network exposure to the edge through the use of 5G and edge computing technologies. This will open up new revenue opportunities in various industries, including manufacturing, transport, gaming, and mission-critical services.
DatChat, a secure messaging and social media company, has unveiled its new AI social gaming platform and developer program. The platform allows game designers and content creators to develop interactive games, and users can adopt, train, and showcase AI-powered pets in competitions.
Clapself, an AI-powered talent platform, has launched its AI Professionals service, which provides businesses with access to exceptional AI talent. This offering aims to empower businesses and tech professionals in the new era of work.